Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween

I know Ive been a bad blogger. But, I try. Hopefully everyone found my last posting useful in preparing for fall and winter baking? Todays post is just a quick Halloween post, to remind you all Im here. Tomorrow, hopefully, Ill take some Halloween pics from around the house and share them.

One of my favorite things about Halloween is the colors. I mean, when else can you use black, orange, purple and lime green together?? But, I love the combo of black and orange, and while it wouldnt fly to use those two all year, I get to for a whole month. A few of my favorite ways to combine black and orange:

If youre wanting to continue using your pumpkins through Thanksgiving, use no carve ideas like these from Better Homes and Gardens. I also like painting and glittering mini pumpkins and hollowing out just the tops for t-lights. Perfect too for little ones that cant carve yet!

pumpkin and crow







Wrapped up


I found these to be absolutely adorable for using as party favors:





More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something you like? Leave a note!