Thursday, April 28, 2011

mothers day gift ideas

I have a super fantastic mom. The best in the world. But, I always have a very difficult time trying to decide what to get/make her for Mother's Day. SHE says shes happy with anything, but my brothers and I know thats not quite the truth. Shes not very expressive...she shows gratitude but never awe or excitement over a gift. Not sure why that is. We know shes grateful. We know she loves us, but does she REALLY love the gift?! Nobody knows!

Every year I try to come up with something great, store bought or handmade. And every year I have a hard time choosing what to make or buy. There are so many great things out there, so many great IDEAS. Sadly I cant do them all, so I have to make a choice. Ive narrowed down the great many choices to just a few, and thought I would share them with you all, just in case you're having a hard time choosing too. These arent in any specific order, but I do love them all!

I love these frames, and will be making some in the near future, and I encourage you all to check out the whole series of frame ideas from Shanty 2 Chic, heres just one of a few ideas they have shared:
Im not much of a jewelry maker, but these from little birdie secrets make me want to give jewelry making a shot:
Ever reliable for ideas, Martha Stewart has great ones for Mother's Day
This one is simple but oh so elegant, perfect for my mom because she likes to dress up her scrubs in simple little ways with pins.
This is gorgeous!!! And I personally would love this, since I consider myself a mama bird, but my mom would too!
These are just a few things Im contemplating, among a few other ideas floating around in my head. I hope I gave you all some ideas and a bit of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See something you like? Leave a note!